Plumbing, Heating, and Drainage Services at Blue Mountain Services Ltd.
Plumbing, Heating & Draining Repair Services in Burnaby, BC
Since 1995, we have been providing the Lower Mainland area with quality plumbing technicians who are dedicated to working until you are completely satisfied. You can rest assured knowing that we are specially trained, professionally licensed, and members of the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce and Burnaby Board of Trade. We are always working to improve our techniques and expand our knowledge base. As active participants in ContractorCheck, you can expect to receive knowledgeable, innovative service from our team.
We provide the following services for your plumbing and heating needs:
- Plumbing: Whether you suffer from a leaky faucet or require an entire system to be re-routed, trust in our plumbers who are fully prepared to tackle any task. You can rest assured knowing that a solution is only a phone call away. We are licensed and ready to provide you with top-quality customer service.
- Heating: From heating unit safety inspections, installations, replacements, and repairs, we aim to keep your home comfortable and warm in every aspect of our services. If your water heater has been acting up, we can perform diagnostics on it and let you know your options.
- Drainage: Don’t let your home become compromised by improperly draining drains and water systems. If your sinks or showers seem to be draining slowly, act now to avoid costly repairs later. We clear it out and keep everything running smoothly so that you can live comfortably and safely.
- Other Services: We offer repair services for all your plumbing and heating elements. We also specialize in water inspections, residential and commercial services, circulating pumps, and miscellaneous gas services. We pride ourselves in providing you with reliable service, every day.
- Hints & Tips: Our team of professional technicians has compiled a list of helpful hints and tints for your plumbing and heating needs. This useful information can help you preserve the life of your home’s systems to ensure that you can live comfortably.