Damp Proofing Solutions in Burnaby, BC
Call Blue Mountain Services Ltd. for Damp Proofing Services
For two decades, the seasoned team at Blue Mountain Ltd. has helped property owners all across Burnaby, BC protect their home from unwanted moisture infiltration. We have the services you need to not only damp-proof your structure but also safeguard it from experiencing true rising damp in the future. Don’t compromise the structural integrity of your foundation by ignoring signs of moisture infiltration. Our team has the knowledge and experience to assess the extent of damage and perform quick and effective damp proofing services to rectify it. Learn more about our damp proofing solutions and how these services can help protect your structure from severe damage.
What is Damp Proofing?
In construction, damp proofing is a type of moisture control solution that’s applied to building walls and floors to keep water from infiltrating interior spaces. If your property has inefficient drainage, water can pool around the perimeter of your building and soak its exterior. If not fixed, this groundwater will begin making its way up the side of your structure. Proper damp proofing will ensure this water does not damage the foundation of your building through rising damp, rot, or mold growth. Essentially, this service works to waterproof the walls in the lower levels of your structure – such as the basement or crawlspace – so you can safeguard your lower levels’ structural integrity.
Signs You May be Dealing with Rising Damp
If you suspect your foundation is experiencing unwanted water infiltration, contact our team right away for support. We have the skills and state-of-the-art equipment to establish if your building needs our damp proofing services or if there is another reason for your building’s moisture issue. Some tell-tale signs your structure needs our damp proofing services to include the following:
- Tide or water markings on your lower level walls interior surface
- Peeling wallpaper or cracking paint in the seemingly affected area
- You notice a salt-like substance on your sub-level walls and floors
- Rotting or crumbling of plaster, skirting boards, or floorboards
The Benefits of Damp Proofing Your Structure
No one wants to deal with moisture infiltration in their home’s lower levels, and damp proofing your space is the best way to avoid costly repairs or reconstruction in the future. With such a simple solution to safeguarding the structural integrity of your home, this is a service well-worth looking into. Some of the most notable benefits of damp proofing include the following:
- Damp proofing your home is an excellent way to ensure the structure of your home or business stays in working order for years to come
- Damp proofing can help rid your property of excess mildew and bacteria, working to keep you, your family, or your employees safe and healthy
- Damp proofing injections will not only prevent moisture from seeping into the walls, but also helps get rid of any residual moisture
- Your paint and plaster will last much longer when your structure is set up with superior damp proofing solutions
Contact Your Local Dry Proofing Pros Today!
If you’re dealing with unwanted moisture infiltration at your Burnaby, BC property, don’t wait to call on our team for unrivaled damp proofing solutions. Don’t ignore this issue and risk the integrity of your structure and the health of those who inhabit it. Though having to reach out to professionals for this type of service may feel daunting, we do our very best to make sure the process is as painless as possible. There’s no ideal time to deal with a structure with water infiltration issues, like rising damp. We will work with you to determine which damp proofing solution type – paint, membrane, injections, tanking slurries, etc. – would be most beneficial for your building and budget. Better yet, our team of experts will work efficiently to quickly rectify the problem so you can get back to enjoying your building. Call now to get started safeguarding your structure from further moisture damage.
Why Hire Us?
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Competitive Pricing
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Pride in Jobsite Cleanliness
- Up to Date Equipment
- Licensed & Knowledgeable Technicians