Water Main Services in Burnaby, BC
Call Blue Mountain Services Ltd. Now for Water Main Services
When you need water main services in the Burnaby, BC area, be sure to reach out to your local professionals here at Blue Mountain Services Ltd. We have two decades worth of experience catering to homes all across the lower mainland that are experiencing plumbing or heating issues. Due to this level of understanding, we’re confident our team has the skills and equipment necessary to rectify any water main issues you’re dealing with. From essential repairs to a full-blown maintenance schedule, we make sure your water main system is working as efficiently as possible. Contact us today to learn more about our water main services or to schedule an appointment.
What is a Water Main?
A water main is an underground pipe or conduit that is responsible for delivering water to your property. If something goes wrong – such as a water main break – the water will typically begin making its way to the surface. As a result, you may find yourself dealing with flooding on your property. Don’t allow these issues to become worse; call on our team for the help you need and deserve.
How to Know if It’s A Water Main Issue
Since water mains are out-of-site, they are frequently treated as an out-of-mind issue. Don’t make this mistake! Water main breaks, leaks, or other malfunctions can result in significant damage and costly repairs down the road. In fact, it’s typically much cheaper to have preventative maintenance work done on your property’s water main than being forced to quickly rectify a water main issue in an emergency. Trust us. To give you a better idea of what to look out for when it comes to detecting problems associated with your water main, we’ve put together a list of common warning signs. These include:
- Areas of your residential or commercial building have experienced unexplained flooded
- Your water bill is much higher than usual
- Your plumbing is experiencing frequent clogs
- Your property is experiencing low water pressure
- You notice that certain spots in your yard have become damp and mushy
- You suddenly have a pest problem at your property
- The water that comes from your tap looks discolored
- You’ve shut off the water valve inside your home, and the water meter is still showing movement
The Water Main Solutions We Offer
No matter your reason for reaching out to us for water main services, we can help in Burnaby, BC. We offer a full range of water main services, so you don’t have to visit multiple places to receive the assistance you need. When you suspect something has gone wrong with your water main, we can visit your property and give a reliable assessment of its condition. We’ll let you know if a simple repair will be enough to save your system or if more extensive work may need to be done. No matter the scope, we offer the following services to bring you peace of mind:
- Water Main Repair
- Water Main Installation
- Water Main Replacement
- Water Main Maintenance
Water Main Repair & Maintenance Services
Broken water main lines don’t just happen – many factors can work to degrade your pipes over time and cause a severe malfunction. Oftentimes, a pipe will experience a small leak that becomes much bigger over time. This type of slow-burning issue can be avoided entirely when you rely on our team for routine maintenance services. This way, we can catch any underlying issues head-on, repairing them before they have time to develop into a complete water main bust. As a company that has been in business for two decades, there’s not much we haven’t seen. We’ll visit your property and access the issue with our state-of-the-art equipment and expert eye. If we find that repairs will be enough to fix your water main issue, we’ll work with you to discuss a solution that works for you and your budget.
Reliable & Affordable Installations When Replacement is Necessary
Sometimes, repairs are simply not enough to save your water main, and we will urge you to begin thinking about replacement. The quicker we can get in and make replacements, the better. And with today’s modern advancements in water main solutions, we likely won’t even have to dig up your yard! Our team always stays up-to-date on the industries’ latest and greatest replacement and installation methods, and we look forward to offering you this same convenience should you run into water main trouble. Instances when water main replacement may be necessary include:
- Pipe Corrosion – Recognized in the industry as the most common cause for a malfunctioning water main, pipe corrosion will inevitably cause cracks, holes, and breaks, as well as blocks in your line from rust buildup.
- Thinning Pipe Walls – Another reason water main repair may be necessary is that your pipe walls are thinning. Over time, your pipes will begin naturally aging. With this, however, comes thinning pipes and additional wear and tear. When your aging pipes become too thin or worn, high water pressure will cause a leak or break.
- Soil Expansion – Though this is an issue many tend to overlook, changing temperatures can cause your water main to unexpectedly leak or burst. When the temperatures change, your soil will either expand or contract. Though a normal occurrence, soil expansion can put far too much pressure on your pipes, causing them to crack or break.
Call Our Seasoned Team Today!
The freshwater that enters your home is essential to your day-to-day life. When you have a water main malfunction at your Burnaby, BC property, you don’t have time to sit around and wait for a solution. If you suspect there may be an issue going on with your property’s water lines, make sure to call us right away. The quicker you reach out to Blue Mountain Services Ltd, the faster we can diagnose the issue and begin making the necessary arrangements to fix it. Don’t give up your ability to shower, brush your teeth, do laundry, clean dishes, or have access to clean drinking water by ignoring a water main leak. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with us!
Why Hire Us?
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Competitive Pricing
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Pride in Jobsite Cleanliness
- Up to Date Equipment
- Licensed & Knowledgeable Technicians