Main Sewer Line Experts in Burnaby, BC
Protect Your Family and Your Home
Your main sewer line is responsible for carrying waste from your home to your septic tank or the city sewage connections. When it is broken or otherwise compromised, your home and health are at risk. At Blue Mountain Services Ltd. we are main sewer line repair experts. We can assure you that your sewer line is fixed and that your home is not at risk. We also want you to know the tell-tale signs that you need sewer repair, and how to protect your sewage lines. If you are having any sewage line issues, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!
What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
There are a lot of different things that can cause a sewage line failure. The most common causes include:
- Tree Roots – Invasive tree roots can seriously damage your underground piping, including your sewage main.
- Seismic Activity – When the earth shifts in a tremor, earthquake or nearby excavation, your sewage pipes can be damaged.
- Waste Buildup – Over the years, your sewage lines can get backed up by a buildup of toilet paper, grease, and other debris.
How can you tell when you are in need of sewer pipe repair or sewer line replacement? One obvious sign is a foul smell coming from your yard. You should also listen for abnormal gurgling sounds coming from your toilets. A burst pipe may also cause water to pool in strange areas of your lawn. Even slow drainage in your sinks and bathtubs could mean that your sewer line needs to be looked at.
What Can You Do About It?
While you should always have your mains checked out if you suspect any kind of damage, a sewage pipe issue doesn’t always mean complete replacement. At Blue Mountain Services Ltd., we offer other solutions to common sewage main problems:
- Hydraulic Replacement – Hydraulic replacement allows us to replace the broken portion of the pipe without trenching your yard. We will pull a new pipe through the existing pipe.
- Relining – In some cases, the compromised pipe can simply be re-lined. This process entails cleaning out the pipe. Then we apply a liquid liner that hardens in a few hours. Once it hardens, you will have a protective sleeve on the inside of the pipe which corrects any cracks.
- Regular Maintenance – The best way to keep your sewage lines functional is to have them checked out by professional plumbers on a regular basis. We offer full maintenance and preventative service for your sewer lines. We also offer sewer line cleaning to help keep the lines free of blockages.
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement – Whether you need sewer line repair or replacement, we will be there for you at Blue Mountain Services Ltd. Always insist on a licensed and certified plumbing contractor with sewage line experience.
You can also protect your sewage lines by removing trees that could become problematic for your underground pipes. You should avoid flushing anything other than waste and toilet paper. The best way to prevent sewer line damage is to have your systems checked out once a year.
Trust Blue Mountain Services
Blue Mountain Services Ltd. has been servicing the communities of Burnaby, BC, since 2000. We use the latest equipment and put it in the hands of seasoned plumbing professionals. We also offer emergency service, so you always have someone to trust with your plumbing in your time of need. Let us give you an affordable estimate today!
Why Hire Us?
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Competitive Pricing
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Pride in Jobsite Cleanliness
- Up to Date Equipment
- Licensed & Knowledgeable Technicians